Social Enterprise and Development Partnerships, Inc. (SEDPI) is the country’s premier capacity builder in the fields of social entrepreneurship, microfinance and financial literacy. SEDPI, represented by its founder and president Vincent Rapisura, joined eCompareMo’s Finovation 2019 to contribute to a clearer and more solid path towards greater financial inclusion.
He served as the moderator of the first roundtable discussion, which provided insights into the problems and solutions to increase financial inclusion. Panelists included Pia Roman-Tayag, BSP Managing Director, Center for Learning and Inclusion Advocacy (CLIA), Mags Surtida, Asia United Bank Group Business Head for Credit Cards and Acquiring First Vice President, Harvey Libarnes, Smart Communications Inc. Financial Service Head Vice President, Hamilton Angluben, Cashalo General Manager, and Stephanie Chung, eCompareMo Co-Founder and CEO. Each panelist shared their individual and organization’s efforts towards financial inclusion among consumers.
Speaking for SEDPI’s constituents which are microenterprises and microentrepreneurs, Vince Raoisura brought to the table a question on why microfinance loans are still not on the eCompareMo’s platform. To which Ms. Chung from eCompareMo answered, “We are actually prepared to work with microfinance. We are so happy that they’re here and we have already made steps towards reaching out to them. Our goal is not just education, but financial inclusion.”
Several topics were further discussed in the next discussions. These include working together to empower more consumers and the need to protect borrowers. In conclusion, the panelists all reiterated their commitment in pushing for the advocacy of financial inclusion and education, especially to the unbanked populations.
Sources of information and practical tips on money management
Mga bagay na dapat mong malaman sa insurance
Mga iba pang babasahin tungkol sa insurance:
- Iba’t-ibang klase ng insurance
- Must-have insurance for people in their 30s
- Ang pinakamatatag na insurance company sa Pilipinas (Part 1)
- Ang pinakamatatag na insurance company sa Pilipinas (Part 2)
- Anong insurance dapat mayroon ang mga bata?
- Gusto kong paghandaan ang future ng anak ko, tama bang investment-linked insurance ang kinuha ko?
- Paano gumagana ang ibinabayad na premium sa insurance para mabigyan tayo ng proteksyon sa panahon ng emergency
- Kung akala mo insurance ang education plan, basahin mo ito
- Insurance para sa mahirap
- Bakit mahal ang VUL o investment-linked insurance
Mga bagay na dapat mong iwasan sa insurance
Ito ang listahan ng mga articles na isinulat ko at videos na nagawa ko tungkol sa VUL para makakuha tayo ng mas sulit at mas epektibong insurance coverage.
- Bakit mahal ang VUL?
- Bakit mas maganda ang BTID kaysa VUL?
- Epektibong paggawa ng BTID upang masulit ang pinaghirapang pera sa insurance at investment
- Paanong mas maliit ang fund value sa VUL kaysa sa BTID?
- Ok ba talaga ang VUL kasi protected ka nito beyond 65 years old compared to term?
- Ok ba talaga ang VUL para sa estate taxes?
- Why Not VUL?
- Anong gagawin ko kung may VUL na ako? Paano ko ito ititigil?
- Pagkakaiba ng savings sa VUL
- Mga terms and conditions na kailangang hanapin kung bibili ng VUL
- Paano pumili ng mabuting insurance agent
Different kinds of investments
Preparing for retirement
How are articles on retirement
- 10 Commandments of retirement
- Mga kinakatakutan ng retirees at paano ito paghahandaan
- Magkano ang matatanggap mong SSS pension upon retirement
Watch videos on money management
Get in touch with Sir Vince
Join online groups of Sir Vince
Join Sir Vince blog newsletter