In 2019, SEDPI, with the leadership of its founder and president Vince Rapisura, further enhanced its brand as the premier capacity builder in the fields of social entrepreneurship, microfinance and financial literacy in the Philippines. Apart from the organization’s social media page and video blog, #UsapangPera, the organization was able to reach hundreds of thousands more people through various media engagements, most of which are in television and radio.
GMA News TV and DZBB
Vince Rapisura guested in the television and radio show of veteran journalist, Susan Enriquez, aired on GMA News TV and DZBB on radio. He shared his expertise with the viewers and listeners as he discussed savings and investments.
In another show in the same station, Lala Roque interviewed Vince Rapisura on how to make the most out of 13th month pay and holiday bonuses.
Before the year ended, Vince Rapisura also aired in another program this time with Norie and Tootsie to discuss how to start the year right.
In the various appearances Vince Rapisura reiterated the importance of savings, insurance, and investments. He also promoted social investments, SEDPI’s main advocacy, so that the public may know alternatives from traditional and conventional financial products.
Radyo5 and Cignal TV
Vince Rapisura had several engagements with another veteran journalist, Cheryl Cosim aired via Radyo5 and Cignal TV. They discussed various topics including guidelines and tips in using credit cards, tips to improve financial well-being, and tips on budgeting and saving.
Award winning journalist, Cathy Yang, interviewed Vince Rapisura on the role of microfinance in climate change adaptation and disaster management. He shared the challenges microfinance institutions face during response and recovery as well as emphasized the need for closer collaboration with the local government unit to improve needed basic services in communities.
Vince Rapisura also guested several times in DZMM’s Kapamilya Konek with another award winning journalist Jing Catañeda and Susan Afan. He shared good financial tips and money management targeting the OFW market.
Reaching more Filipinos through multimedia platforms
SEDPI strives to reach and educate the most number of people on financial literacy and the value of social investments. The organization seeks to translate the seemingly complicated financial subjects into the popular language to attract more people to take part in the advocacy.
Ultimately, SEDPI works hard to further contribute in the dream of lifting Filipinos out of poverty.
Sources of information and practical tips on money management
Mga bagay na dapat mong malaman sa insurance
Mga iba pang babasahin tungkol sa insurance:
- Iba’t-ibang klase ng insurance
- Must-have insurance for people in their 30s
- Ang pinakamatatag na insurance company sa Pilipinas (Part 1)
- Ang pinakamatatag na insurance company sa Pilipinas (Part 2)
- Anong insurance dapat mayroon ang mga bata?
- Gusto kong paghandaan ang future ng anak ko, tama bang investment-linked insurance ang kinuha ko?
- Paano gumagana ang ibinabayad na premium sa insurance para mabigyan tayo ng proteksyon sa panahon ng emergency
- Kung akala mo insurance ang education plan, basahin mo ito
- Insurance para sa mahirap
- Bakit mahal ang VUL o investment-linked insurance
Mga bagay na dapat mong iwasan sa insurance
Ito ang listahan ng mga articles na isinulat ko at videos na nagawa ko tungkol sa VUL para makakuha tayo ng mas sulit at mas epektibong insurance coverage.
- Bakit mahal ang VUL?
- Bakit mas maganda ang BTID kaysa VUL?
- Epektibong paggawa ng BTID upang masulit ang pinaghirapang pera sa insurance at investment
- Paanong mas maliit ang fund value sa VUL kaysa sa BTID?
- Ok ba talaga ang VUL kasi protected ka nito beyond 65 years old compared to term?
- Ok ba talaga ang VUL para sa estate taxes?
- Why Not VUL?
- Anong gagawin ko kung may VUL na ako? Paano ko ito ititigil?
- Pagkakaiba ng savings sa VUL
- Mga terms and conditions na kailangang hanapin kung bibili ng VUL
- Paano pumili ng mabuting insurance agent
Different kinds of investments
Preparing for retirement
How are articles on retirement
- 10 Commandments of retirement
- Mga kinakatakutan ng retirees at paano ito paghahandaan
- Magkano ang matatanggap mong SSS pension upon retirement
Watch videos on money management
Get in touch with Sir Vince
Join online groups of Sir Vince
Join Sir Vince blog newsletter