The Ateneo-SEDPI Microfinance Capacity-Building Program will mount “Training of Trainers for Social Investors” in Doha.
The certificate program aims trainers to gain knowledge and skills in providing training and instructions on money management such as saving, budgeting, debt management, insurance, investment and retirement planning. The main focus is to build a base of financial literacy trainers and advocates that focuses on promoting social investments through impact investing rather than push traditional financial products and services.
Who should apply for the scholarship:
• College graduate or Ateneo OF-LIFE (formerly known as Ateneo LSE) graduate
• Leadership skills to demonstrate command of subject matter
• Preferably financially stable or at least be able to commit to implement the principles of the financial literacy training
• Avoid selling insurance, real estate, stocks and other investment products that sacrifice the financial wellbeing of clients
What scholars will get:
• The registration for the program is USD570 but successful scholars will pay USD70 only to cover for food and venue during the training
• Certificate from the Ateneo de Manila University
• Meals, snacks and training venue will be shared by the scholars
• Training materials
• Access to online course and messenger application
Successful scholars who pass the certification process will have the opportunity to be accredited as one of SEDPI’s pool of personal finance management trainers.
October 12, 2019 (9am – 4pm)
Centara West Bay Residences and Suites
Interested applicants should send their application using this link.