The certificate program aims trainers to gain knolwedge and skills in providing training and instructions on money management such as saving, budgeting, debt management, insurance, investment and retirement planning.
A key principle that differentiates these trainers from financial advisors is to give focus on social mission rather than profitability.
Who should apply for the scholarship:
• College graduate
• Leadership skills to demonstrate command of subject matter
• Preferably financially stable or at least be able to commit to implement the principles of the financial literacy training
What scholars will get:
• Registration fee for the training is waived
• Certificate from the Ateneo de Manila University
• Meals and scacks during the training
• Training materials
• Access to online course and messenger application
Successful scholars who pass the certification process will have the opportunity to be accredited as one of SEDPI’s pool of personal finance management trainers.
|Feb 20 – Feb 22, 2018||Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City|
|Feb 27 – Mar 1, 2018||National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP), DepEd, Cagayan de Oro|
|Mar 6 – Mar 8, 2018||Palm Grass Hotel, Junquera Street, Cebu City|
|Mar 13 – Mar 15, 2018||Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City|
Interested applicants should send their application using this link.